1. The competition has no connection to Facebook or Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram. Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation. The organizer (Woodboard) reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
2. Implementation period: 13.04.2022 10:00 – 20.04.2022 23:59 (CEST)
3. There is one Woodboard CRBN complete to win.
4. Registration for the competition takes place via the COMMENT under the entry. SHARE and MARK of the post are voluntary and not a prerequisite for winning.
5. Eligible are people who are Facebook “fans” of one of the Woodboard pages: @woodboard, @woodboardfrance or @woodboardspain; or Instagram “followers” of @woodboard.kitesurfing when they take part. You can become such a fan by pressing the “Follow” button on the Facebook / Instagram page.
6. Employees and partners are excluded from the raffle.
7. Comments that violate the Facebook guidelines, Instagram guidelines, Austrian law, our netiquette and / or the copyright will be removed without notice after becoming aware of them. The participant is excluded from the raffle.
8. The prize draw will take place after the implementation period has expired, excluding the public and guaranteeing the random principle.
9. The winner will be informed by PM via Facebook Messenger or DM via Instagram. Winners must report their contact and address details via a “private message” to the Woodboard Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/woodboard) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days (from notification of the prize). If winners do not confirm acceptance of the prize during this time, their entitlement to the prize expires without replacement. A substitute winner will then be determined using the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
10. Woodboard will share the username of the winner in a post on its social media. No other private information will be revealed to the public.
11. By participating in the competition, the GDPR is accepted.